Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
Troy may want you evaluate that last sentence chief. " It doesn't get much less honest then that." LOL
Well when a dealer that selling both says the monitor audio is better that holds a lot of weight and when someone that owns both and puts them into his two-channel system says the monitor audio is better that holds weight as well. Unfortunately you can't admit the truth cuz you're a paradigm dealer and I guarantee you if you put them side-by-side in your shop you probably would be dropping the paradigm because they're just not as good that's the bottom line. And I don't take a lot of stock listening to stuff at shows because those rooms are pretty bad but when I go to a dealer and listen to them like I did with a paradigm and the mids and highs sound bright in their room with their equipment then I know for sure that the speakers are going to be that way. And then when I went to listen to the monitor platinum and they were very natural sounding like instruments voice piano does in real life then there's not much of a choice is there, it was very obvious which speaker was better.
In my experience listening to speakers at most dealers is a crapshoot. The rooms are rarely optimal and getting speakers properly setup is problematic. At best unless they remove the rest of the speakers and electronics from the room and properly position the speakers, you don’t get an accurate listening experience. 
You think your Naim and persona is going to quash my simaudio P8 W8 with the monitor audio Platinum 200? Who are you trying to kid? Are you a joke or what? Give me a break like I said my system consists of a Sim audio P8 W8, wired for sound 10th anniversary dac, which beat up on the Sim audio $15,000 deck and the bryston bd3 I believe it was, esoteric p10 transport, and all my wiring is Harmonic Technology magic 3. Good luck trying to beat that with your Naim and persona LOL. Naimit's not in the top 5 preamps and amps in the world like simaudio is.
No Ricredi we are not always going to be right. We do have opinions after listening and testing a ton of gear. 

We actually like your responses which tend to be balanced,  Urbie and or Bo are ridiculous posters.

We would never claim brand x is the only path to nirvanah or only brand x sounds good and correct which is why we sell Kef, Dali, Elac, Legacy,Quad, ATC, as well as Paradigm.

We have never said any of our products are better than anyone elses. We have said that a well setup pair of Personas do some things extremely well and they like the Kef Blades can challenge some of the $60K speakers most likely the Monitor Audio Pl 500 may as well. 

One major point between Monitor and Paradigm is that Paradigms are frequently demonstrated on Anthem electronics at shows. 

We are Anthem dealers and the Str electronics are excellent for the price but world class they are not which is why we demostrate our 9Hs with $50k worth of T+A electronics because if you go to most high end stores comparable speakers like Wilson or Magico are usually demoed with similar levels of quality.

We question how good a  $35k pair of speakers is going to sound with a pair of speakers sandwiched betweem them with a wall of glass behind them in the front of an open room as one dealer in Canada has them being fed by a $1500 streamer? Pic found via Google search.

Do you think any serious speaker system is going to sound great with a wall of glass behind them?

Or the first time we heard  them at a dealer who sells mostly mid fi gear and played a $35k speakers on a $3k int amp?

Monitor Audio at shows are matched by the dealers with very good electronics which are frequently much more expensive than the Anthem gear.

Hence our summation of your more likely to hear Monitor Audio with Luxman or Rowland gear.