Paradigm persona vs. Monitor audio Platinum

Just listen to the paradigm persona 7h.the monitor audio Platinum 300 generation two are so much more three-dimensional and open it's not even funny the paradigm sounded very two-dimensional compared to the monitors that MPD Tweeter puts the beryllium Tweeter to shame.
urbie19
And unfortunately mschott the persona series is not very good paradigm is trying to get into the high-end not very successfully their speakers are mid-fi at best they're not in the same league as the monitor audio Platinum but at least I got to give them credit they're trying but that beryllium Tweeter and midrange is a work in progress every speaker I've heard that uses it including magico paradigm and every other has a bright forward sound unfortunately not very natural.I prefer speaker that makes everything sound like it doesn't real life like the human voice piano violin cymbals. Hyper detailed does not mean accurate.
The paradigm persona are good for home theatre not great for music. Go look at the persona beaverview on 10 audio.com, the reviewer gave it a 2 out of 10 cuz he said it was so bright sounding.
And NABCS if you like bright forward hard sound that's your choice I don't and the paradigm persona are not great at music good for home theatre but they got a long way to go for music. Paradigm has always been a mid fi speaker company they're trying to get into the high-end not very successfully and their way over priced as well. And the reviewers have been bought because they buy advertising in their magazine so I don't believe anything the reviewers say cuz I've listened to them and I know how bad they sound.