Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
I have no first hand knowledge of the outcome of jumping off a skyscraper and I’m not willing to try first hand
The frontier separating what we know and not know is large and grey...

Reducing it to a thin line with white in one side , black in the other is naive...

Nobody can equate a new unknown product to be only a patent absurdity because science said so.... Science can said nothing about a product a scientist has never experiment with...

Refusing to try a product to know what his effect will be is perfectly correct if you had doubts... Dont call your doubts logic and others idiots....

But equating all owners to be idiots  like zombies who walk out of a plane without parachute is lunacy not logic....

By the way i never bought any of these products and reserve my opinion about people and owners....

Why not helping each other instead of stirring hate?
PPT did not make "graphene", they incorporated graphene into a carrier/solvent. They didn’t have a graphene formula, they had a formula for a carrier/binder used in the contact enhancer. They would have bought the graphene. Judicial use under the label .... sure, that is why the mat is pretty flat on the label side?? You would have had better luck claiming it was on the other side, where it was a flat but a bit bubbly on the first one, but flatter but grittier on the "upgrade". There are a ton of proper EMI absorbing mats on the market that use graphite, and ferrous particles depending on operation method. I will give you 3 reasons why they don’t use graphene and cost and too difficult to manufacture are not it.

@audio2design Here, let me give you a demonstration for how to post without the condescension. I suppose you enjoy the fights you cause on every thread, but if you really do want people to listen to you, simply saying the same things without the insults will be a lot more effective.

"As you know, the primary invention of PPT was to create a carrier/solvent formula that allowed graphene to be easily applied to other surfaces. I have my doubts, however, that this is being done on the mats, as one would expect the surface to be a lot more "uneven" if covered in a graphene paste before label application. Even if it is applied to the mats as suggested, I don’t believe this would make them more effective EMI absorbers. There are three reasons why commercial manufacturers of EMI absorbing mats don’t use graphene in this way. 1. xxxx. 2. xxxx. 3. xxxx."

As is your actual points get lost in the noise.
So now electricity and thermostats are the unknown? I admit to not fully understanding electricity and I don't fully understand gravity but I and we do understand enough about both to say jumping off a building results in falling to the ground and thermostats in refrigerators don't go wonky even if the electricity is somehow purified by mats in a panel box. The thermostat still kicks the compressor on and off when a certain temp is reached. And it will keep your veggies fresh longer than shungite and your OJ a liquid. 
"...all giant need a pygmy on his shoulder sometimes to see more»"

Groucho must have had a bad day.

Maybe " all giant need to stand on the shoulder of a pygmy sometimes to see more»? Otherwise, it is a pygmy who will see more and giant will still see the same.
djones51,

"...I will defer to anyone who will give it a go first hand and eat my words if they don't hit the sidewalk."

Be careful, you want fries with your words?...

"Two people have survived falls by not falling more than a floor. On December 2, 1979, Elvita Adams jumped from the 86th floor, only to be blown back onto a ledge on the 85th floor by a gust of wind and left with a broken hip. On April 25, 2013, a man fell from the 86th floor observation deck, but he landed alive with minor injuries on an 85th-floor ledge where security guards brought him inside and paramedics transferred him to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation."

Empire State Building - Wikipedia