Perfect Path "Solutions" (PPS) eMat

Does anyone know the intricate details of how these most current PPS eMats differ, aside by appearance, from the previous two generations of PPT eMat & eMat+?.any insight will be greatly appreciated...

Thanx! Mooncrikit
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xmooncrikit
So now electricity and thermostats are the unknown? I admit to not fully understanding electricity and I don't fully understand gravity but I and we do understand enough about both to say jumping off a building results in falling to the ground and thermostats in refrigerators don't go wonky even if the electricity is somehow purified by mats in a panel box. The thermostat still kicks the compressor on and off when a certain temp is reached. And it will keep your veggies fresh longer than shungite and your OJ a liquid. 
"...all giant need a pygmy on his shoulder sometimes to see more»"

Groucho must have had a bad day.

Maybe " all giant need to stand on the shoulder of a pygmy sometimes to see more»? Otherwise, it is a pygmy who will see more and giant will still see the same.
djones51,

"...I will defer to anyone who will give it a go first hand and eat my words if they don't hit the sidewalk."

Be careful, you want fries with your words?...

"Two people have survived falls by not falling more than a floor. On December 2, 1979, Elvita Adams jumped from the 86th floor, only to be blown back onto a ledge on the 85th floor by a gust of wind and left with a broken hip. On April 25, 2013, a man fell from the 86th floor observation deck, but he landed alive with minor injuries on an 85th-floor ledge where security guards brought him inside and paramedics transferred him to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation."

Empire State Building - Wikipedia
Have you been told yet today cal3713?

So many condescending people in this thread but I am your target. You need a life and some perspective and perhaps a lesson in objectivity.