Phoenix Eagle Versions?

Does anyone know how I can figure out which version of the Eagle I have, 15W or 25W? In looking at photos online, it seems like both versions say 15W Max under the turntable plug receptacle on the PSU. I purchased it second hand a while ago and I had no idea at the time that there were 2 versions so I didn’t think to ask. 
dhcod
Haven’t talked to Bill but I found out from a long time user: The Falcon was 5W and the Eagle 15W. Later, 25W Eagles were made and I was incorrect that they say 15W on the PSU. Apparently really rare. At least I know what mine is now....
Yes, you are right that the falcon was 5 W not 15W. My bad, and thank you for correcting me. It was actually bugging me in the back of my mind that the falcon was 5 W, but I let it slide.
Those old idler drive motors as found in the Garrard and the Lenco are very in efficient, and I would not try to drive the Lenco motor anyway with anything less than the 25 W of the final version of the eagle. I don’t even think the Garrard motor can be used with one of these devices because it is an induction type motor, but I can always be wrong. I wouldn’t think any longer of driving the Lenco with out my 25W Eagle and Roadrunner.
The original Eagle used a class AB output amp and was rated for 15W max.  The wall adapter was 48VDC and 60W. 

Starting at SN 620240 the output amp was changed to a class D type and the output was rated for 25W.  The wall adapter was 24VDC and 60W.

Operationally, they are the same.