Picking an amplifier

I have the following speakers:
NHT 2.1 Front LR 200W @ 6ohms
NHT AC1 Center 150W @ 8 ohms
NHT SW2 Subwoofer 200W @ 8 ohms
The rear speakers are inconsequential (and boxed up) they might come out to play when I move to bigger digs.
I’ve been using NHTs 214s and 216s, (think lightbulbs) but the market is drying up. I remain unconvinced they are worth the shipping & costs to repair.
My (current) short list of replacement amps:
Outlaw Audio model 770 7 (7 channels)
Bryston 9B ST (5 channels) (2 years left on warranty)
Parasound 5125 (5 channels)
The budget is $1000, I have located sources for all three at or below $1000.
Any/all discussion of suitability, repair outlook, and peanut shells welcome. From a listening perspective, I've been fine with the NADs, but am priced out of the newer models. Nuts, I might even repair the NADs if I find the right person with the skills & tools.

shalmaneser
Those are really old (2001-2002). If you want something newer that is within budget, there is an Integra DHC-60.5 home theater processor on ebay now for $439 from a seller that has 100% positive feedback (csdsl2000). Original retail was $2,000 and it's from around 2013. It supports HDMI and the bluray hi-res audio formats.
auxinput: I really do appreciate the input. You've hit upon why I went with separates. Computers have one of the worst depreciation rates in the world. Blame it on Moore's law. Not a good idea to tie it with amplifiers which can last four or five times that. That said, next year they'll make a convergence breakthrough with nanotechnology and screw us all up. Want to know why we have all these stupid electric cars running around? IBM and their work with hard disc drive magnetics. IBM's doubled the magnetic strength of artificial magnets - thus making electric motors efficient enough to stuff into motor/generators for cars. That and a few billion dollars in federal funding. 
Now I get to go pre/pro shopping - if only to set up search triggers for the best deal in the world. I got the Anthem for 860 + shipping.

Sounds like you got a great deal on the Anthem 50!

By the way, did you get one of the Xonar Essence cards?  Or are you waiting for a used "ST" to come up for sale?

I do see that B&H Photo has a used "STX II" PCIE with the better TCXO clocks for $149

---

I think you are poking fun at the Krell when you say "only does 24-bit/88MHz".  Heh.  But you gotta remember that this was engineered as a HT processor (where the sampling rate from DVDs were 24 bit / 48Khz).  The Krell does have some behavior quirks and I have noticed that it down-converts anything on the COAX input to 48Khz, but it is not engineered as a 2-channel DAC and this was back in 2002 where the idea of hi-res audio (96khz and above) was in infancy. :)

Yes, that's my sense of humor. 
As for the Krell, the chip is only part of the story - otherwise they would all sound the same, would be a good deal less expensive, and we all would be running PC cards like the STX II. I found the B&H listing. Still mulling over the following: 
I'm holding off at least till the Anthem amp gets here to do some A/B testing with the current system. Still kicking around PC card versus pre/pro. The litmus test for the pre/pro is quality of sound over the card. It appears that the card holds its own in most catagories, but comes up short in catagories such as soundstage. Secondarily will be Bluray formats - still getting up to speed on how who is releasing what music formats on bluray. Back in the dark ages, when Fleetwood Mac released The Dance on DVD, my state of the art Pioneer LD-DVD, just a few months old, needed rechipping to handle it. 
The anthem 50 pops up occasionally, sales range from 800 to over $1k. There may be opportunity there - it looks to me like prices in the component market are softening.