Please help me!

Dear Audiophile^^
I need your help before I sold my units  that I have now. Where to go. What should I do or do I think what I have now is right? Please give me valuable advice. As someone who has listened to Bach and Baroque for nearly 40 years, I'm just a music lover, not an Audiophile. So even more desperately, I need your help.
I have now Luxman L507uxii intergrated Amplifier and Marten Duke2.
I was so happy to hear in every single thing that was so detailed and passed by without just listening, but the problem is that I can't listen to music in front of audio for as long as I used to.
Last year, I had a chance to borrow a wonderful Luxman SQ-38u and listen to it.

Of course deep and wide more powerful than my L-507uxii sound. Really cool
But I couldn't hear it because of the hum noise because I couldn't take it off for a day. The person who allowed to me listen said "you need a AC power conditioner"
Not long ago, I bought WAudio AC power Purifier from Amazon.

It was quite different when I connected with L507uxii.
Oh, that's why he told  me to do it.
And around Thanksgiving week last year,
I had chance to visit my uncle in S. Korea.

He had The Fisher 500 C and AR 5 speakers. That was fantastic can't speak able.
Since then, I've been thinking about what I have now, and I thought I had to change something.
So what I'm thinking about now is.
1.Leben CS300XS w /Phono + Graham LS5/5 or  Harbeth M40.3 XD or Devore orangutan O/96

2. Solid state A class intergrated amp like a
Luxman L595A-SE, L590AXii etc...
Problem is that I don't know how to handle vacuum tube amplifiers at all. I'm not lying, but the reason I got the integration amp is because I don't know how to connect the preamp and the power amplifier. It may sound like a lie, but it's true.
Oh BTW my room size is 10' x 10 3/4'
Please considering.

I can't appreciate every single person as physically but I will pray for you and your life with GREATEST NAME "JESUS " whole entire my life and SHALOM for everyone.
Thank you for your precious time given for unknown people. 

tj5884

Unless you have the funds and consider changing fun, just first take a deep breath and relax. Take your time, digest some useful feedback then decide what if anything to do next. 

It's okay not to be able to handle tube amplifiers. Solid states are easier to handle and they are available.