Power Cable DIY - Please advise

Hi,

Im planning on building a pair of DIY power cables, I have shortlisted a few cables and connectors, please feel free to recommend which one to purchase.

Furutech FP TCS31
Acoustic Revive Powermax 10000
Acrolink ???
NeoTech NEP 3200

connectors... Furutech FI 28/E38 or FI50 gold or rhodium??

Thanks in Advance
narcissus
geoch
I don't give a s**t about it's origin ...  I can't name brands of comparison here, I've done it and authorities delete my posts.
Don't be silly. Users are free to post brand names here - it's done all the time. If you've had posts deleted, it was for some other reason.

Hmmm...
Maybe it is more serious and is about critical thinking.
When using strong language against the establishment
@geoch 

Sorry about your deleted post, I can understand the bitterness. However, let me assure you that when I started this thread I had not made up my mind at all, infact even right now I'm confused about which cable to use. So many suggestions and advice from good individuals like yourself & then too many variables like a cable for solid state amps, pricing, quality & origin of copper etc.

At least I'm sure which receptables & connectors I want. My shortlist is very much alike to your setup except the Yarbo cables which I'm looking into now :)) they are surely much cheaper than the others I must say.

I've just ordered 4 pairs of IEGO 8095 (Schuko/IEC)
The receptacles are Furutech FT-SWS(R) schuko wall socket
I'm in Europe so not the GTX I've mentioned & not (G). Sorry, I've bought them many years back, so I forgot the specifics.
You can experiment with Yarbo without bleeding, but be very serious about the plugs. I don't mean to spend more than the 8095 price of course.
One thing I have to say about P-004/C-004:
They are good. Very good in resolving all the nuances, very detailed, very speedy, they are not compromise dynamics, but  body fullness is not complete, and somewhat delicate and fragile in tonality. Seems are very revealing, very demanding upon everything in the chain. In most systems are not compatible due to their naked nature. I can't name this as transparency, as something is always missing from timing due to poor harmonics and leaving something to be desired in tonal integration.
But are much more better than all Oyaides & all Furutechs.
I don't think that any system would be compromised by 004, but as they are not the end & all for a quality power cable, for the price I'm not recommending them.

Geoch,

Where do you purchase your stuff from? could you you please give me links to the IeGO connectors, Yarbo cables & Furutech outlets. You can PM me if you wish.