Power conditioner help

Hi All,

Posting this here since there is no section devoted to power products. I also posted it in the miscellaneous section. 

If you had a choice between PS Audio P10 power plant and a Transparent Powerisolator Reference, which would you choose and why? Both available at reasonable prices, though P10 is still quite a bit more. I have a pretty high end system with a Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated amp, NuVista CD (the new one), Scoutmaster turntable, SDS/ADS, Herron VTPH2, Wilson Sashas, and all Transparent Ref MM2 cables. System sounds great, but my present Powerbank 8 is quite old now, so I want to upgrade it.

Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
I stick all of my tube amplification in the wall, but I do have stable power, that I determined from the display of my PS Audio regenerator which I removed. For my digital gear and TT motor controller, I use a Brick Wall protector, but someday that may change. Plus, I have a whole-house surge protector and dedicated audio circuits.

However, in my old house with fluctuating power and a couple of noisy circuits, the PS Audio regenerator improved the sound with my previous amplifier. So, my advice is to first analyze your power and setup, before choosing to spend your dollars on this one or that one.
Kenny

I think all the designers and manufacturers know what works best with their system and unless you are a close personal friend, they won't tell you for fear that it will be splashed all over the internet in forums such as these.
So are you okay with Herron Audio now or still wouldn't buy their product for not offering the OP opinions?