primaluna gear, avalon eidolon speakers, cardas

I just purchase some primaluna diologue 7 mono amps and their best preamp. I have some Avalon Eidolon Vision speakers to go with all this. I also have all Cardas Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cable. I don't have it all hooked up yet. Any one have an opinion on this set up.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoodworker
Glai,

Yep, Reynolds 853 is the tubing used for my Waterford road bike. You must be a cyclist too to have caught that?
To expand on what Macrojack says, and because I enjoy addressing this dude: Bo1972 is apparently unable to comprehend the message from others that his absolutist stance on exactly what comprises good sound is annoying and makes him seem like a fool, regardless of his extreme sincerity. If you look at how he claims to create this fabulous sound...based around powered woofers allowed up into lower midrange territory only to be electronically tamed by an Audyssey Pro system, you would note that this is not only unconventional, but considered by many with far more experience as musicians and hifi freaks to be an arguably ass backwards method for obtaining optimal tonal purity. It still might sound great to somebody and that fact nobody contests, but this hobby isn't a contest, it's just supposed to be fun, and establishing dialog with other tone freaks should include some give and take regarding the opinions around here (unless one disagrees with ME, in which case you're a DICK). Some respect is due for the amazing knowledge base available from those with a reasoned approach and both technical knowledge and listening skills gained from a vast amount of experience, and that respect is utterly lacking from Bo1972's rants about anything, thus denying him any modicum of credibility. I hope that his persona is a parody created by a comedic writer who sticks this stuff in here just to mess with us...now THAT would be great...
It never will be about me, that is only what others make from it. I want music as intimate and pure as possible.

What I do is creating a 3 dimensional sound and that all parts of a recoding become loose from eachother. This connects people closer to the music they love.

Audio should be more focused on music and emotion. That makes audio more desirable.

The way I sell audio make people want to listen for hours a day. Many systems are not concincing enough to be liked for a long period. There is a reason why people don't like it enough after some time?

When an audio system plays in full 3D you see a much bigger smile on the faces of people. To create a higher level of blacks makes instruments and voices come alive. Creating a better articulation of voices let people hear new information of the music they thought they knew well. Creating more flavors in the overwhole sound give instruments the sound they own in real.

I am happy for Woolfy that he loves his 'fast' Rel subwoofer. He has his own opinion about audio, I think differently. We life in a free world.

Sorry Bo, but I have to agree with Macrojack and Wolf. Regardless of the OP question, your comments always digress into the same rant of your own agenda. I do believe you have knowledge of audio, and could possibly be helpful, however you seem to have lost so much credibility on this forum due to your persona. Have you ever thought about just answering the specific question of a post, then stop, stay off the soapbox, and not repeat the same comments you make in every post? Maybe it's just me, and again, sorry, but those repeated comments give me the impression of a typical Snake Oil Salesman from many years ago.
Sold my 1972 Reynolds 853 Raleigh Professional cream puff last year. I do miss the ride but now I'm down to two bikes, a Santa Cruz Heckler with XTR rapid rise shifting and my trusty Calfee (Record) Tetra. Both manufactured just minutes from home.