Quick question for the Cables Don't Make a Difference Crowd.

Quick question for the Cables Don't Make a Difference Crowd. 

Why don't you all just completely eliminate cables by buying an all in one with powered speakers using Wi-Fi or BT?  

tkrtrb125

@deep_333 agree with your first post. Not so much with the second I have had the experience of meeting a few not real smart rich folks. I am sure they inherited their wealth and couple have the fugly steampunk amplifier, it did sound good. Much better than my Bose Wave radio. 

"IF YOU RICH, WHY NOT BUY IT?", said the sales guy.... "Wire R&D is rather expensive and the price is justified", he said.

Folks no longer need Patek Philippes to tell them what time it is, yet they still buy expensive wristwatches. And that's fine. No one argues with that.

The problem begins when some of these folks show up late at meetings, then insist that they're not late because their wristwatch says they're on time and therefore it was just the right time for them to show up.

@deep_333 I do not think the person who spends $14K on a PC is plugging it into a Yamaha C5000, just an observation. Maybe the Ture Life Audio TSI-300 @$50K plus, that is more than my first Trailer Home cost. 

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2024/08/23/true-life-audio-tsi-300-integrated-amplifier-review/