Quick question for the Cables Don't Make a Difference Crowd.

Quick question for the Cables Don't Make a Difference Crowd. 

Why don't you all just completely eliminate cables by buying an all in one with powered speakers using Wi-Fi or BT?  

tkrtrb125

@cleeds It was also me being cheeky I was not really serious. I am middle of the road on cables, they should not impede a systems performance, anyway some took it way too serious I see. Now it’s about the Constitution. Yikes I really banged out a doozy. 

@fleschler -

Feynman's views are where we should start but in life, decisions have to be made (or else made for us).  In my professions in law, real estate and finance as well as medical and food decisions for family, I have to have conclusions I can act on. 

To be clear:

Feynman's, "views" won him a Nobel in Physics.   This: for his work in Quantum Electrodynamics (1965), which contributed greatly, to our understanding of how electricity functions on the subatomic level.

Whether accepted by some, or not: the principles are used in the designs of the better cabling, many of us enjoy today.

Some of his earlier (1940s), "conclusions" WERE acted upon, and largely responsible for ending WW II, regardless of one's agreement with the method.

Beyond those: he helped develop the punched card system, used for data entry, in the early days of computation.

I'll stick with his philosophies and record (far as successes/achievements), "in life", to emulate (thank you).                                     

Happy listening!

@unreceivedogma 

I read your link. The court sure likes to poke and prod but your side got them across the finish line in the end.  If you are DC, then your list of other cases is interesting too.  It seems your day job is not so different from what too often goes on here.

Odd question, since the answer doesn't have anything to do with whether someone follows science or snake oil.