Recommend a Pre/Pro for $250?

I need a preamp/processor that can accept SACD DSD over HDMI, with the best audio performance I can get for $250.  I might be able to go to $300 including shipping.  Obviously I'm looking in the used market.  I'm running a 2.2 channel setup, and I don't anticipate ever needing more than 5.2, so older gear could make the cut.  Current system is in my profile.  I plan to upgrade my DVD player to a universal BluRay player. I want better analog audio out than the affordable universal BD players can provide, so I'm going to treat the player as a transport, and invest in a quality pre/pro.  One with a nice phono section would be preferred.
Anybody care to point me in the right direction?
128x128sccaracerx
Yup, the best you are going to do at your budget is getting an older Oppo BDP-93 bluray player.  It's not the best solution, but it's the only one that's going to be in your price range.

There are very limited HT pre/pro's that will do DSD over HDMI and they are all going to be in the $1500+ level.  The Emotiva XMC-1 is one that I can think of.

Really, if you wanted something better, then go with a more expensive Oppo 95 ($500+) or an Oppo 105 ($800+).  The "05" models have a much better audio stage.
Post removed