Recommendations—2.0 Setup For Music|Film|TV (~$3K-$8K)

Hello everyone, this is my first-ever post on a forum for Home Audio (I apologize in advance for the incredibly stupid questions I may ask).
I’m looking to build a 2.0 or 2.1 setup, that would be best for both Music and BluRays/TV use; Although, the Music is without question more important.

I would prefer to have a simpler setup, like an all-in-one-int.amp + speakers; But if the sound quality would be substantially improved by another option, I would be open to that. I’ve been considering things like the Naim Nova, NAD M33, etc… paired with a ~$5K Bookshelves (or Floorstanders).
I’ve also considered Active Speakers but haven’t really been able to find many in the $5000+ range, and I’m worried that I’ll be sacrificing sound quality if I go that route. But I’m absolutely open to recommendations for those because I would actually prefer to keep the setup as simple as possible, as long as I’m not sacrificing quality.
I’m open to Bookshelves or Floorstanders (Although bookshelves may be slightly preferable for me) …
The setup will be used for:
— Streaming Music (mostly FLACs; possibly via int. Amp). The audio quality for streaming music is probably the most important factor. —
— Film|TV: Streaming|Firestick|4K Blu Rays.
— Setup is for “Smallish” Room: roughly 20ft.x12’x9’.
— The system would not have to be *extremely loud*.I never really listen to music/movies at deafening volumes; The most I would need is something like “a little-loud/medium-loud” if that makes sense.
My budget is EXTREMELY flexible, but this is the breakdown I had in mind, but again, I’m VERY open to recommendations for both my budget and setup.
Speakers
$3000-$5500: If many other components are needed
$6000-$9000: active speakers/little else is needed.
Integrated Amps (preferably All-In-Ones options): $3000-$6000
Other Amps/Components
$4000

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As I said, I’m fairly new to Home Audio. And although I’m very ignorant to much of this … I’d say I’m like an Audiophile that doesn’t know much about Audio … In that; When I listen to Music—I want it to sound as good as it possibly can. 
Again, thank you so much (in advance) for even taking the time to read this.
— Chris 
128x128cerberusunchained
Can you tolerate used?
If you need a CD player turntable it all adds up.

Speakers are where you’ll find that most of  the action happens.,.. and it is like arguing religion. They graph flat in amplitude, but if they are not good in phase and time, then they can still sound bad.
I can put an iPhone on the tether with RCAs from the 1.8” earphone jack, into a modest amplifier and into good speakers and it sounds good.
A CD player certainly would be a bonus, though, it wouldn’t be “mandatory” since I plan on streaming HiRes. Music.
I do also have a small collection of vinyls, so that would be a smaller bonus, but with that, I could basically take it or leave it.
And yes, I’m open to buying Used gear. 
Post removed 
Here’s a pair of Joseph Audio Pulsars in your budget that are excellent speakers...
https://tmraudio.com/speakers/bookshelf-speakers-monitors/joseph-audio-pulsar-bookshelf-speakers-pommele-sapele-pair/

You could pair them with something like a Hegel H190 integrated amp w/DAC for $4000 new and you’d largely be done.  For HT I’d highly recommend adding a sub like an SVS SB1000 Pro ($499) as it adds a lot to the movie experience.  Just one idea, and best of luck.