Recommended receiver for HT

I plan to downsize from Bryston SP-3 processor and Parasound amps to a single receiver for HT. The speakers would be KEF T301 fronts; LS50s are side and rear; subs are pairs of Velodyne HGS-15s and HGS-10s with SMS-1 bass management. Sources are Cox TV, Ayre DX-5 DSD, and perhaps Oppo 205 or 105D. Stereo music is a separate setup. I’ve been out of the receiver market for decades, so I’m seeking recommendations for a used receiver at moderate cost.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
Hello DB,

No problem.  I can tell you know what you're doing, we all need a bit of assistance once in a while. 
     Lastly, I would just suggest you configure your system so that you can use your future 4-sub DBA system with either music or HT.  It really performs exceptionally well and, besides, you always have the option to turn it off if you'd prefer.
     I'll continue to monitor this thread and I hope you post occasionally to update your progress, request assistance if you have any snags or questions and describe your final impressions of how it all performs.  You can also send me a pm if you prefer.
     And please don't try to move those big subs on your own, just hire a local mover.

Best wishes,
    Tim
Tim,

By connecting the Ayre KX-5 to the Velodyne SMS-1 the subs will be available for either music or HT.  The NAD M22 will be used with a pair of LS50s for watching Cox TV.  Side and rear surround will be available for either music or HT with a pair of NAD C 268s driving 4 LS50s.

db
DB,

So, do you have both the Ref 1s for music and the LS50s for HT and TV permanently setup near each other at the front of your room?

Tim
I had forgotten about the need for a pass-through setting to match the levels of front LR and surrounds, but it turns out the Ayre KX-5 does that nicely, defeating the volume control only for selected input(s), leaving Ayre's vaunted volume ladder intact for the other inputs.

db  
Hello DB,

Excellent.  Now, please call a local mover and get those 15" subs sent to the repair facility in LA.  Remember, you're just supervising, sipping a cold drink and not lifting a thing.

Thanx,
  Tim