Rega Brio or...?

I have a 3-year old Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (which has an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge) and a set of Tannoy Revolution R3 floor standing speakers (6-Ohm, 89dB). Currently, I am using a cheap Behringer phono amp and a Sonos Connect:Amp. I wish to upgrade to an analogue integrated amp so that I have an analogue signal path. I listen to a variety of different types of music and the room has a vaulted ceiling and has glass at either end. I do not need high volumes for extended periods of time. My budget is under $1,000 including a phono stage. Finally, I’m partial to a British manufacturer to “keep it in the family” so to speak (though I realize that only my speakers are British :) )

I’m leaning towards the Rega Brio (2017 version). I’ve considered the Creek Evolution 50A, but this will break my budget especially when I add a phono amp, unless I can find a used example.

Thanks for any thoughts!
128x128gromitinwa
Keep us posted.  Would love to hear your impressions of the Brio if you decide to go with it.
I don't think you can go wrong with the Brio. Just wanted to offer my experience with a product from the other manufacturer you were considering since I've had such a positive experience. I agree with smrex13 that you should post your impressions once you get things set up regardless of what you pick. Best of luck and happy listening.
Yes I will definitely post an update and I really appreciate the insights that you’ve all provided, especially to a new member of this forum. It might take me a little while - have to actually make the purchase, arrange everything and head to CES as well... I’ll try to restrain myself whilst there :)
Post removed 
So, curiosity got the best of me, and I ordered a Brio.  I have had it for a couple of days, and I have to say I'm very impressed.  It's got an engaging sound that really doesn't do anything wrong.  Perhaps the best thing that I can say about it is that I started pulling out records and CDs that I hadn't listened to in a long time because I was enjoying the music so much.  

I have it paired with some speakers that are also breaking in, so there will probably be some subtle changes, but definitely a thumbs up from me at this point!