Replacing/Upgrading AC Outlets

I have 3 dedicated circuits...one for each mono amp and one for the low power gear(cd, pre etc.)

Right now I have "hospital grade" outlets.

I have heard of "audio grade" outlets from FIM, PS Audio and Acme.

Does anyone have feedback as to the performance differences in these different manufacturers/models?

Thanks
barrelchief
Where have you guys purchased the "cryo" outlets?

I have heard great things about the FIM 880. Does anyone have experience with this model?...in comparrison to the Cryo?

Thanks for all of the input!!!
Maxgain, I'll be verry interested in your observations concerning the use of those outlets with NAD gear...
I will let you know Sek. I am pretty confident that from the results I have gotten so far that it will be an improvement on just about any system! It may be a while but when I get around to it I will put one in for my Wifes NAD,Naim,Ls3/5a BBC monitor system and on both of my Video set ups. My Nephew has an NAD 512 CD and Nad 310 integrated with Sound Dynamics RTS-3's and I am sure he would be into trying one on his rig. Could be interesting!
Barrelchief: For the World Power outlets, go to:

http://www.audioexcellenceaz.com/worldpower.htm

There is a choice of two receptacles: the 5362 or the 8300.
Both are subjected to a very intensive cryo process and, following that, burned in on a cable cooker to reduce burn-in time to about 3-4 days. They are excellent.

FWIW, Audiogon member LAK (he'll probably post this just as I am), feels that these receptacles are superior to the FIM (non-cryoed), but has also had the FIM cryoed and feels that it approaches or possibly equals the performance of the World Power units after cryo, albeit at a higher cost (initial cost of FIM plus cost of cryo).

Also FWIW, for others with budget gear, I use the World Power receptacles in a set-up that includes an Audiolab 8000A integrated plugged directly into a World Power at the wall, Elipson 1313 speakers, an Inouye Line conditioner with World Power receptacles, and source components (an older Michell Gyrodec and and RCA 5223P DVD/CD player) plugged into the line conditioner.

I submitted a review to Audiogon on these receptacles about 6 months ago when I started using them that can be seen here in the review section. I believe I posted it under tweaks.
Hdm, thanks for saying it for me :-)
If any one is interested in reading about various outlets and cryo'd outlets do a search in the Audiogon forms for Hdm or Lak. You can't miss it, just be prepaired for a lot of reading.