Revel Studio Discussion- Everything Studio Here

Hello all
Thought this would be a great forum for all of us Revel Studio Owners to discuss issues relevant to these excellent speakers. Amlification, wiring, questions, concerns- its all fair game!
dp37
Dear Dp37:

Here is a link to a thread I posted about placing my Salons. Hope it helps:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1054732329&openusid&zzRaquel&4&5#Raquel.
I am running a ht system with Studio's, Voice and Embrace
for surround. Revel sub-woofer delivers kicking base. Powered by Bryston 14b SST and Krel KAV 3250.
Lexicon mc-8 balanced and RT-10 on the front-end. Cabling is pure note cerulean which I used to replace transparent ultra and ultra xl. Sound is awsome - my wife constantly makes me turn down. Have thought about replacing the RT-10
with something else. I heartily recommend the Revel Studio.
Pure note makes a great companion to these speakers.
Great thread, thank you everyone.
I'm just about to purchase some Studio's to use with my Pass X350, Exemplar modified Denon 2900 and EAD 8800Pro processor/pre amp.
Now all I need is some cables to tie it all together.
What cables work well? My bank account has taken quite a bit of a poundiong lately so I'd rather not go mad and a full set of valhallas!

Do the cheaper silver cables like Pursangs, Bogdans, RSAudio ect work well with Pass/Revel speakers or should I look for something warmer sounding?

I'd love to use my existing cables but they are all 1m unbalanced cables and I now need 2m balanced for the pre-power amps so I need to buy something to make it all work.

I read the Kimber select silvers were used in voicing the speakers but these are out of the question price wise for the time being.

thanks in adv. Ian
I highly recommend Audience AU-24. Don't let those little things fool you- they kick ass!
Hi all. I am a studio owner and my right speaker just died. I love them and am hopeful it is a simple rather than box it up and send it back issue. Has anyone encountered this before? If so what was the fix. Obviously my first thought is "fuse", but I would not pop the box without discussing with Revel first. At this point I am just looking for reassurance to overcome the angst.
Thanks Ken