Revelation audio labs

Anybody purchase any cables from the above ? My regular distributor purchased a few cables on my urging to replace the umblical cord of my MSB diamond & my phono PSU .
After 2-3 months no sight of cable . After some pushing , the distributor was sent a tracking nos from USPS but no cables in sight? Anybody experience similar prob ?
128x128audioblazer

This is the first time I have left a negative comment on a purchase, and I should have seen this thread before I purchased it from Brad. I am absolutely surprised that RAL's 'unique' business ethics have survived the company for over a decade.

I inquired Brad about the cables and paid immediately when he promised that the cable would arrive by the end of the week. Then, I heard nothing from Brad for a month before I initiated the dispute with Amex. Funny enough, my cables were shipped almost immediately after. 

I will not consider any future purchases with RAL again. COD payment only means that Brad is pretty sure that his customers are decent people who will pay and their trust can easily be manipulated. 

I ordered an umbilical cable from him for my Supratek phono stage. Got pleasant service, easy communication, and it was built and shipped in a timely manner. No issues whatsoever. I recommend him. 

I ordered two Supratek umbilical cables from Brad roughly two years apart.  Both cables were delivered to me inside of ten days.  Never a problem with delivery or communication in my dealings with Brad. 

I bought a Supratek cable from Brad.  Great product, reasonable price, great service and fast shipping.  Highly recommended.