Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2005

I'm just wondering how many Agoners will be attending this year's fest?

Any word on any analog goodies this year?
cmk
Hi all:
I'm going to have a pre show warm up (open house) at my place from about 1pm till whenever on Thursday the 29th. Since I'm not going to be exhibiting this year for SP Technology, I'll have lots of time to play. Come enjoy an afternoon of no-pressure, great listening, complete with refreshments and libations. If you're interested in coming by, email me so I can give you directions and the address. I'd also like to get an idea of how many will be here. I'm about 15 minutes from the Marriott Tech Center Hotel. See you here!
Here is a picture from last year's RMAF in my exhibit room taken by Albert;
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/events.pl?&DN04_7017&RoomView&DN04&&&&&&DN04
Correction: the picture says Chang Lightspeed, but it should be Chang Audio Network.
Albert I'm not sure if I still have yer cell number. I have a room at the Bradford but I'm trying to change it to the Marriott. Vetterone is staying there too, I'm not sure about Cello and the others...
I would like to get together and do dinner or something, or find some with which to tag-along for the show. Let's make some plans.
damn! now I wish I was going to RMAF as well! it sounds like all of you are going to have loads of fun! Plus, it would have been very nice to meet all/many of you & put faces to monikers.
for personal reasons I couldn't make but I'll sure try for next year.
have fun guys & I know Albert will take some very nice hi-rez pix for us to see! :-)
Any of you wanting my contact info can use the Audiogon email system to reach me. Clicking on my name will give you the option.

I don't mind any of you having my cell number, but hesitant to print it in the forums where the spammers can pick it up.

I think this show is going to be fun, hope to meet even more of you Audiogon members.
Cello helped me get my room changed to the Marriot. Sounds like most of you fanatics are staying there! Should be a good time. I'm hoping it's more fun than CES!

Let the party begin...