Rogue Owners Unite

Hello Rogue Owners. The goal of this thread is to let Rogue owners discuss the tubes they have tried in their amps/preams and discuss other tweeks that have been implemented with success. It would also be nice if you'd post your system components to help us compare notes.
buckingham
I've got 99 mag cabled to a Belles 150 HotRod. I'm looking for more bass. The set up is clear, defined and quiet. Jazz CDs , via a Rega Jupiter sent to PSB silvers, sounds great with the gain all the way up. But rock has the bass sucked out. Can re-tubing improve across the board , making jazz better while improving rock? I've got another thread going here but I couldn't help but notice this one. WIth all the talk of tubes, what change in tubes could affect the most change in the bottom end? I missed the filling details. Where can I go for this and what can I expect?
Axspike, have you talked to Mark at Rogue Audio. I'm almost certain he'd know which tube would work.
I'm using a Rogue 66 pre and will getting my Rogue 99 next week. Once I listen to the two pre's, what change in sound will I hear going from the 66 to the 99?
Hey Bradz,

I'm also curious. I don't want to bias your findings, but the 99 uses the 6SN7's octal tubes which are known to reduce grain and smooth things out. The 6SN7 is a much better tube than the small 12AX tubes IMO. Are you getting the Magnum version? Be sure to fill the Power supply with sand. The hole for the sand is done at the factory now, so it's OK to do it yourself if it's not there.