Running Springs Audio Duke PC for phono stage?

I was wondering if someone might know if a Running Springs Audio Duke power conditioner could be used on a front end component like my Manley Chinook phono stage. I know the Duke is optimized for amps, but I wonder if it would work just as well for my Chinook.
Thanks for the help and advice.
capdek
+1 to what Roscoeiii says. It should work the same on low current gear as any other RSA product.
I forgot to mention that Cable Co. is a Running Springs dealer. I would ask them to send you a demo.

" I know the Duke is optimized for amps, but I wonder if it would work just as well for my Chinook."

It will work. Its just a matter of how well. A lot of companies make conditioners and cables that are designed to be paired with a single type of component.
Thanks for the help and advice everyone.
I will look into demoing some conditioners through the Cable Company before making any future purchase.
@jafant I’ve asked that same question on other sites and am still awaiting an answer. Seems like the Dimitris come up for sale from time to time, maybe an occasional Duke, both in the $2k-4k price range. Either people are keeping these or they’re so embarrassed they get rid of them ASAP but either way they seem to just stay mum about it