Rythmik Audio F12/F12-400 vs JL Audio E-Sub e112

Hello everyone! I am choosing a subwoofer mainly for listening to music in stereo. There are two candidates, as the title suggests. Now there is an opportunity to buy a JL at a discount, and the price of the Rythmik will be much more expensive than the official one due to shipping to Serbia from the USA + taxes. So it comes out to about the same. The listening room is about 25 sq.m with two wide passages to the kitchen and dining room of the same area. The musical genre is mainly metal, but also light music with my wife. Speakers - Buchardt S400 MKII. Listening at a medium volume level, shaking the floor is not necessary, but scale, depth, weighty lows and musicality are needed. Please help me make a choice.

128x128iad

I have a pair of JL E112 that I use in my 2 channel / home theater setup. I went with Jl because they have excellent aurthority for theater effects while maintaining the ability to be musical for 2 channel. If I was only going to use them for 2 channel, then I would have gone with a more musical subwoofer such as REL or Perlisten.

I did have a "fuzzy noise"issue with one of my JL E112 which I had to send back to the factory two times for diagnosis and repair. They actually couldn't find the problem and eventually sent me a brand new replacement. That wouldn't be possibly out of the country. Although I'm very ahppy with my setup now, I'd pass on the JLs for your situation.

@damusicguy okay, looks like JL is not a best option. I would like to have Perlisten but they are too expensive for me now. Maybe if I could find 10" used, but no one sells them.

Rythmik has a good reputation and is probably the best bang for the buck. Based on the measurement I would argue they are better than a lot of the completion regardless of price.