seeking advice on iso pucks /stands or similair that won't stain speakers?

looking to place some isolation pucks on my speaker stands under the base of my speakers, worried that the Isoacoustics stuff will stain the bottom of the speakers

the actual iso 'stands' appear to me to be less likely to stain over their pucks

noticed Amazon has a bunch of anti vibration rubber pods also for laundry machines that might work

if anybody has experience with products pertaining to this issue would appreciate your response

audiocanada

if you really want to take it to the ultimate level to improve your speakers sound get the Townshend podiums, as good as the ISO acoustic Gaia are the Townshend podiums are on a whole different level better if you look at the write-ups on audiogon People that have tried both have said the same thing that as good as the ISO acoustic guys are the township podiums are on a whole different level better.

Post removed 

not so much concerned around isolation but rather staining

I've seen finishes stained black instantly by some of these products

I use Isoacoustics pucks under Harbeth 40.3XDs, just checked...no marks after almost 1 year.

Stay away from sorbothane/rubber feet/pods.

Herbie's makes products for that exact purpose - to go between the bottoms of your speakers and the tops of the stands that support them.  They recommend their Fat Dots for the purpose, but their Thin Fat Dots work too if you are not looking for damping, i.e., if you have footers under the stand that take care of damping/isolation.