Shahinian Obelisk vs VandersteenTreo

HI fellow ’goners.
I own the Shahinians, thinking of upgrading to the Treos. The Obelisks sound a little smallish for the room... And the room is not square, it's a big living area of a house, with access to the second floor's roof. 
Will this be an upgrade or just a sideward move?
Room approx 60m2, driven by Musical Fidelity A5.5, 250wpc at 8Ohm (thinking of replacing this one too).
Mostly jazz and acoustic music, less frequently - classical and pop.
Thanks!

ja_zz
tomic601,
Thanks for your comments, no offence taken anyway. 
If it is an integrated, I am not sure I will be able to fit those filters...

Your integrated amp has pre out's (according to a quick Google), so you are good to go. You can buy fixed crossovers for approx. $200 in RCA.
You can also buy them directly from Vandersteen.
Bob,
It indeed does, as well as the ht/aux switchable input. However, I am not sure that controls will be working, fully enabling usage of the amp as a pre/pwr pair.
Will test and report.
((((Your integrated amp has pre out's (according to a quick Google), so you are good to go .))))

Not so fast
 Bob, you have separates think about it preamp/main amp
 Jazz needs to be able to put the Hi Passes in between the preamp and power amp he may not have a main in.
 If Jazz is emotionally attached to his MF he can always get a normal pair of Treos. Or plan B he can also use his MF as a pre-out and try a separate amp something like a basic 275 NAD amp and do the High Pass bi-amp with Quatros and acquiring an RCA version pair of Hi Pass units selling off the XLRs that come with the Quattro deal.
 Hope that clarifies
 Best,
 JohnnyR
JohnnyR,
Thanks for your comments. 
No, I don't have any specific emotional attachment to the musical fidelity. Trouble is, I just bought it. So, I would like to at least use it for a while. However, I'm willing to upgrade the power section with a separate Power Amp. What brands and models would you recommend? I don't believe in NAD being high-end equipment. Musical Fidelity is also a dark horse for me. I was looking at Meridian but the amp I was looking at was sold too quickly for me to get a grip on it.

Also, you didn't say anything about the Treo. How inferior to the Quatro are they? In which department would the difference be most?