Sharing ground wire between two dedicated circuits

Planning to install two dedicated 20amp circuits with Romex 10/3 and 10/2 Cable. The run is about 70 feet. Have learned that the 10/3 as an insulated ground versus 10/2 which has a ground wire but it's not insulated.

Idea has been proposed to share the insulated ground from the 10/3 wire with the other 10/2 dedicated circuit. Achieves the same thing at a lot less cost? Does this make sense?

emergingsoul

This is the most confusing thread I've ever read in my entire life. No wonder hi-fi interest is diminishing after reading all this.

There are simple answers to simple questions and yet it seems so damn complicated. Clarity of communication Via simplicity is true genius.

Post removed 

This is the most confusing thread I’ve ever read in my entire life. No wonder hi-fi interest is diminishing after reading all this.

Many audio-enthusiast’s, who previously didn’t know anything about audio equipment, and the interconnection between it, think that just by spending tens of thousands of dollars on the best audio equipment, should automatically make them know everything about AC power, audio equipment, and how to hook it up (and make them an audiophile). Not always the case.

There are simple answers to simple questions

Correct, but your questions are not simple ones, so they take some explaining. Yes, it can be frustrating for some.