Short List of Amps I prefer over the Pass Labs XA25 or INT 25

I am anxious to see what comes.

If your response includes the word "But" please restrain yourself.
chorus
@riaa. no padded cell here. rogue products are highly rated by stereophile currently class A and anything but garbage. my tube pre amp and tube power amp has that elusive combination of dynamics, high output, huge soundstage, transparency and world class refinement at an affordable price.
they are currently unable to keep up with demand and are building a new production facility.  

Nope. That’s Steve Hoffman Forum bottom feeder gear. Stereophile gives great reviews to anybody that advertises with them. If you gave a favorable comparison to say PS Audio then I would say OK....MAYBE. Esoteric isnt known for great amps either....just good Disc Spinners which your in a constant 2 year Upgrade cycle and constantly chasing your tail. Their amps are sterile sounding. Many of the brands you listed are Minor league to say the least. Luxman vs Rogue?? No idea what your talking about. Highly doubtful you’ve ever heard the M900U/C900U Combo....if you did you would leave your Rogue out at the Curb.

Your right they DID move. From Swanky Bucks County (VERY Expensive to live) to the middle of freakin NOWHERE in NE PA Pocono Mountain Region where property is dirt cheap.  That's progress for ya!!  A house up there is 1/4 of what it cost in Bucks and taxes are probably 80% Cheaper. Business must be booming....HAHA  Next Stop....West Virginia Coal Miner Country

Thank you all for delving into the femto distortion/feedback/ gain/switching wave forms/harmonic orders.
I fear all this self-oscillation is causing me harmonic disorder.

Whether we do or do not go rogue doesn’t matter. I prefer commando.

As for static Pass labs displays at Axpona last April, I would like to propose
a suggestion for any company who brings equipment across
the country to allow visual examination only. Save some money and
tape up some fancy photos as that does not frustrate me as much.

There must have been a couple rooms using Pass gear at Axpona
but I can not recall a year back that well.

Let’s all book flights to Schaumburg in August now while ticket prices
are still low. I did!!!
My vote goes to the Akitika GT-102 over the XA25.
Quite a price savings too.

It’s a Stereophile Class B rated amp.

Hey Joeinid,

Before you start trashing gear in my collection can you do me the courtesy of waiting until I sell it first?? ESPECIALLY cause you sold it to me in the first place. That would be the considerate thing to do right?  LOL

I might have to start a rumor about AG Speakers...like if you get the Copper Colored Horn ones and place them too close to a window they can act as a Magnifying glass with the sunlight and burn your house down!!  :)  Happy Easter Buddy