Should Genesis V's be toed-in?

I have owned a pair of Genesis V's for a number of years, and have never been able to decide if they should be angeled-in. The owners manual says to keep them pointed straight out, and even advises to "use a tape measure to be sure". However, audio critic Karl Lozier toes his in somewhat. Does anyone who has Gen V's have any thoughts or advice on this? Thanks!
irishdog
Controls: set the midrange at 2' (i.e. midway) and the front tweet at 12". The tweet setting is room dependent; so, choose a recording that is reputedly good and has natural sounds you recognise. Listen, then turn up the tweets on both speakers by 5". Listen again, etc. Choose the setting that's TONALLY the best (i.e. gives better balance with the rest of the spectrum.
I have owned Gen Vs for several years.
After "going by the book" for awhile, Scott Frankland moved them back towards the wall a bit and further apart. This created a huge soundstage but I lost a bit of depth. I found towing them in just slightly also helped, too.

Set-up properly, these speakers are some of the finest I've ever heard.
Good luck!
Jim
Does anyone have the owners manual for the Genesis V speakers? I bought a pair with the preamp some years ago and have never been able to get a copy of the owners manual. THxs.