Smooth jazz recommendations

Looking for some well recorded smooth jazz Cd's..vocals or instrumentials suggestions apprecited....
bmwhaus
Its not smooth jazz,but give Michael Hedges a try. Its classified as New Age. He is an incredible guitar player,and its very well recorded. Some of the titles are:Oracle,Taproot,and I'm sure some AGoners will chirp in some more titles. Its 4:40am and I'm tired........
Fourplay, Acoustic Alchemy ( also found under New Age for some reason ), Diana Krall,Spyra Gyra. That ought to keep you busy for awhile. Oh,guitar based: Earl Klugh , Larry Carlton and Lee Ritenaur. Acoustic Alchemy is also guitar based.
Easy, Ronnie Earl and the Braodcasters buy the Colour of Love CD mostly guitar instrumental, if you like it email me and I will give you more suggestions or email me and I will make a copy and send it to you, my Xmas present to you.

Happy Listening.
I've been listening to Grover Washington Jr lately. Not sure of the album title but its 2 CD's.each CD is around 70 minutes long I think.

Its pretty much vocal-less. Really smooth, what i'd call R&B-Jazz. What ever it is I like it -its relaxing and has put me to sleep a few times.

SOund quality wise, I've heard better I've heard worse.
Freddie Ravel, great CD
FourPlay (Yes Please... and 4 - these are my two favorites but they have a greatest hits)
Chris Botti
Euge Grove
Larry Carlton
David Lanz

Here are some suggestions, but like anything, we all have our own tastes.