Solid state amp vs tube amps

Is there a noticeable difference in the sound quality of Tube amplifiers vs solid state amplifier?

marquis4099

@hilde45 *s*  I'm glad you're glad, but the 'tubes v. s.s.' carousel seems to come to town at least once a month; it's that 'timing' i'm going to mark on the calendar and run a theory...  {28 -(31-10)= June 8...+/- a day either way...}....

It won't answer to the T~v~ SS dialogs, but potentially fascinating... 😏 ;)

+ to @joc3021 , I've been A>A/B>D'd already enuff, off to meet the Gan-it, dammit Janet....go down on the Fed Reservations Notable stupor slab and take the ride...

I'm interested in the Hybrids that have and are emerging, looking to flower and perhaps impress....  And, of more import to all us'sall, what/how/and wth happened when it came to your place of sculpted space....?

Cutting the Chase to the Typical done here: You went with This and it did That. ;)

*Ahem*....to requote that class ic from one of the Ancients:

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORIONS,
....unless the distortions' are what You Really Enjoy....;>))

@rauliruegas ✨ You've been QuoteBombed

I prefer tube amplifiers over solid state. Tube amps usually have a better soundstage and more air and dimensionality over solid state. Tube sound more real and more engaging. Solid state amps sound more accurate and better precise.  I own a few solid state amps but have twice more tube amps in my home.