something is not right here and it's on purpose!!!

lf you have the same source master on remastered digital and 1st press vinyl with the same volume, the digital sounds louder and more distorted with more intensity + is there anyway to remove that intensity from remastered digital because it sound like the audio has been run through a distortion pedal? How could legendary producers and mixers not hear this crap?
guitarsam
I think maybe the vapour trails got to Sam without him realising it.
Such a tragedy....
Sam here and i have said this before all commercial music both digital and vinyl as good as it can sound does not resonate with the listener? You might think it does however if you attend a live concert you are aware that your hearing live music and if you listen to a digital or vinyl copy of the same concert you are aware that your hearing a recording as opposed to the actual live performance. When you listen to a studio recording your hearing real musicians playing real instruments directly to tape live, and when all the different parts are mixed together it should sound like your in the studio with the band hearing a live concert. So why is that not the case? l'll tell you why the music is not on the same wavelength as we are so all the music sounds out of tune and must be retuned in order to resonate and sound like the listener is in the middle of a live performanance and that's what my earth frequency encoding does and the audio samples i keep supplying should make that perfectly clear hearing is believing friends.
The mixer chooses the volume.  Apparently, he used equipment that was inferior to the original recording electronics.  No, you cannot remove crappy bits and bytes.
Sam, my very bigly brain tells me that the earth frequency is consistently present, wether we like it or not and on a very minute level, affects everything we hear. Even if the earth frequency was not captured in the recording process, it is present, embedding itself into the music as we listen. Even if there is some merit to your claim of adding it back into a recording, it would be redundant. Just sayn..........Jim

My only question at this point is how do I adjust MY frequencies?

I mean is it a belly rub with one hand, and a pat on the head with the other to tune it in?

OR a nipple twist, and a left cheek sneek! A nose rub and a head scratch?

I mean is there a tune up manual for proper tuning.

I've done the ol palm slap to the forehead, and stuff became a lot clearer, normally followed by the words, Geez, maneez, listen to that!

I'm new to the whole earth vib thing.  I'm not stressin' though, I'm a slow learner, you know old dog, new trick thing... This ol dog might just stay under the porch for this one though... I think a good lower extremity cleaning is in order. :-)

Regards