Sonus Faber Cremona I need input on this

I have interest in this speaker but don't have a dealer where I can audition it. Presently have proac 3's which I have had for 12 years & like a lot..but this speaker sounds like it would be a step up in many ways. Any input from owners or those familiar with the speaker would be greatly appreciated. Also thinking of the Pathos Logos to drive it
What do you think?
genecochran
I think the Cremonas are a very good speaker, but I don't see them as an upgrade over your ProAcs. The SF is a very listenable speaker and you won't find a better looking speaker, but I just don't see where the ProAcs have a fault that the Cremonas solve, except for good looks.
I would second the last response, the 3's are great speakers and have a lot of potential for performance by upgrading or experimentation with pre/power amps cables etc. try a very high quality passive pre.
Onhwy61 has a point. My friend has Proac Response 3's driven by Audio Research tube equipment and he gets VERY good results. I'm not sure if the Cremona's are really a step up or more of a lateral move toward warmth and glow. The Proacs are pretty damn good (if dated) and the new D38 is better still.
The Cremona's are worth the drive. You should try to hear them at home with your system and your music to really get a handle on how they will sound. It will be worth it and you will know. After 4 months with the Cremona's this is only one aspect of their sound but a very important one. The neat thing about the Cremona's is the way it pulls you in and gets you involved in the music. I personally find this very refreshing and hard to resist. Quite different than the audiophile approach of tearing apart the music and sound and analyzing it's elements or parts. I know this will sound overly simplistic but the Cremona's in my opinion put the music back together. It's very seductive and I find myself getting lost in the music's ebb & flow. It's a speaker that has nothing to do with the latest blah blah blah. Some will love it and other will not understand it. I certainly can't make any universal recommendations but for me this speaker is very special.