Spatial Audio Raven Preamp

Spatial is supposed to be shipping the first "wave" from pre orders of this preamplifier in May, does anyone have one on order? Was hoping to hear about it from AXPONA but I guess they were not there. It's on my list for future possibilities. It seems to check all my boxes if I need a preamp.

128x128fthompson251

@phono2024 

I stopped shipping cords with my builds as people always tossed the cheapo one and used something better, and I was tired of the waste.  I suspect Spatial has the same policy, so you probably should enquire.  I know Lampizator doesn't ship cords with their DACs.  Honestly, any of the $50+ entry level "audiophile" cords will be far better than the cheap computer grade ones that come with most gear.  It is the standard N American 3 prong male connector.  I would just order some half decent cord.  You don't need to go crazy.  Many of us have a bit of a collection of them, so you may already have something to use in your stash.

Hello Don,

Thank you very much for your advice.

I will ask David (Spatial Audio).

Regards.

Just checking to see if anyone has any reviews on their newly purchased Raven preamp in their system.