SPEAKER CABLE OR INTERCONNECT

I am planning to upgrade my speaker cable and interconnect to the HIJIRI cables but budget is a constraint I can do one cable at a time.

So my friends which cable should be my first purchase the speaker cable or the interconnect.

Thanks

jasbirnandra
Post removed 

I suggest you build speaker cables yourself using Cat 8 Ethernet Cables

I’m 75, tried many speaker cables over the years, myself and my friends. They sound great, cost comparatively next to nothing, and there are advantages to having quality removable connectors. most are 26 awg (x8 = 17awg), I use 24 awg (x8 = 15 awg).

cat 8, 24 awg x 8 = 15 awg pure copper, S/FTP

S/FTP: SHIELDED WITH FOILED TWISTED PAIRS

Similar to F/FTP, the individual twisted pairs are wrapped in a foil tape before being wrapped in an overall flexible yet mechanically strong braid screen. The additional foil on the twisted pairs helps to reduce crosstalk from adjacent pairs and other cables. The braid provides better grounding.

I use two different colors, wrap them around each other, tape every 3 lf ; add expanding banana or spade connectors. easy each end to know +/-

wire stripper and crimper

locking banana plugs

spades

add a bit of length to allow for wrapping them, leave slack both ends, extra length costs next to nothing compared to expensive cables. cut them after you make them, add connectors, done!

Currently I am using cables from 

a company called O2A their top of the

line ULTIME it's silver.But the PC are

Oyaide GPX R V2.

My setup is Ideon EOS stream with 

clock, EXTRAUDIO DAC with PILIUM

Leonidas integrated and AUDIO SOLUTION

Virtuoso M speakers.