Speaker placement in a room with the best performance if it is close to a wall?

I'm looking at the Wilson SabrinaX, Magico A5, and the Focal Sopra N2, for purchase.  I know some speakers are VERY fussy on where they are placed, but I'm not able to put them a large distance from the wall, out into the room.  Does anyone have experience with placement issues for these 3 speakers?  I know tuning speaker position is important but sometimes ideal placement isn't always possible.  Which speaker is the LEAST fussy?  

markebrown01

My Room is 15 X 25 feet and my listening seat is about 10' from the speakers with approximately 8 feet apart.  I would love to put the speakers within a foot of the front wall.  

Thanks for all your comments everybody.  

After reading your thread, I decided to check out a review of the Magico A5. Have you read the Absolute Sound review of the A5?" If you click on the picture you’ll see it.

Here’s a quote from that review: "Its sealed enclosure makes it well suited to near-wall placement. The under-11″ width and under-45″ height make it small enough to sit in most living rooms without calling much attention to itself, until it starts to play."

The author also positively references Magico’s VP Peter Mackay coming over to his house to help place Magico A5’s for him for his review. I couldn’t think of Peter’s name when I wrote my above post, but he’s the one I spoke to and got the advice from on how close you could place A3’s to a wall. You should give him a call at Magico. I spoke to and exchanged emails with him a few times and he was quite helpful.

Mike

Wow !!  Thats great info and quite frankly, after comparing the A3 and the A5 in a recent demo, I love this speaker.  The A5 has a much better midrange and tons of tight bass.  Also the soundstage made the speakers disappear, and the offaxis sound was great as well.  I will reach out to Peter Mackay and also get his advise.

Thank you so much for the info.      

OP: they are really great off-axis.  For this reason you may have good luck with severe toe-in.  Just something to keep in mind.

You're welcome markkebrown01. I wish I could afford Magico's A5's, but still love my A3's nonetheless. 

Mike