Speaker recomendation

I just bought a second home and the room where the new system will go is quite large (60’x20’) with a wall of windows.  I’m looking for a pair of speakers that will be more for listening in position close to the system but that can still move enough air for when we have lots of people over.  Budget is about $10-15K for an amp and speakers.  I have a Moon 340i but fear it doesn’t have enough power to move the speakers I’ll get.  I was thinking about Golden Ear reference but my wife and I are more classical and jazz listeners and these are better for rock?  Suggestions appreciated!
128x128lgoler
@hddg thank you!  I will look into the XTZ as I've not heard of them before.  I'm leaning towards the Avantgarde XD Zero right now as they seem to do a lot right for my space but haven't had the chance to listen to them yet.  
After reading a review of the current Dynaudio FocusXD and XEO line and that they offer, I feel I would be crazy not to consider actives for use in my home. Does anyone have an opinion based on their own listening experience about Dynaudio’s active line or other similarly priced speakers that are active?

In this case, active ATC should be on your auditioning list. In active speakers it really doesn’t get any better than ATC. And the technical advantages to eliminating a passive crossover are significant. However, an active design is not as flexible (no choice of power amp) - so it is critical that the design is done right. ATC have been doing this for more than 30 years (time tested) and used by professionals globally as a reference (highly respected). These aren’t warm sounding (very neutral or clinical) but the mid range is captivating for vocals and everything else - regarded as an industry reference. You can sweeten the sound to your tastes with a tube preamp and choice of DAC - so you still have some flexibility. 

http://atcloudspeakers.co.uk/client-list/
 shadorn@ i dont see you can sweeten anything,    Bacheaudio
made  compromise , Semi Active  Loudspeakers . Low bass 10 : and midbass *8" driver is both active , controlled by 2 separate class D
Bash 300 and class AB with 4 orders  Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossovers.
But midds and highs from 700hz and up you can control by any
external amps. Any SAT is good from 10Watts 
http://bacheaudio.com/bache-audio-002ab-loudspeakers-v2-stereotimes-com

The ATC drivers are custom built and many believe them to be the best in existence as far as engineering goes (Harbeth, Magico, Vivid, and others may disagree). The sheer weight of the magnet is a shock. 

The weak point used to be the cabinets but they've been upgraded too. The main criticism now seems to be that they might be too good or too honest if you prefer. You may not like how some recordings actually sounded like in the studio as opposed how they were intended to sound like in the home. 

Upshot is that they are a must listen in this price range. 
@bache 

Those bachaudio speakers are beautiful and yes you do have more flexibility in sound options if you can use a tube power amp for the mid range - more fun tweaking too!