Speaker recommendations

Just got a NAD 375BEE and my Triangle Altea speakers seem not enough for the new amp. Any suggestions out there for appropriate speakers for this 150 watt amp.
Thinking of spending around $1,500- 2,000.
Thanks, Bob
hbdelrio1
hbdelrio1, you should have a look at (i.e. at least consider) the GoldenEar Technology line. Something like a Triton 3+ I believe would fit in your price range.
I thought I  might upgrade from my Triangle Altea speakers. I  was offered a pair of Canton Ergo 900 DC speakers at a very reasonable price but I won't be able to listen to them first. They loon attractive. Anyone have opinions about them.Thanks
I thought I might upgrade from my Triangle Altea speakers. I was offered a pair of Canton Ergo 900 DC speakers at a very reasonable price but I won’t be able to listen to them first. They loon attractive. Anyone have opinions about them.
Don’t rush into buying speakers without knowing the specs as they relate to your amp.

Canton specifies the Ergo 900 DC’s frequency response as 42Hz to 23kHz (-3dB). Their sensitivity is reportedly 88.3dB at 1m with 1W of input.
The Ergo 900 DC is a solidly built, three-way floorstanding loudspeaker sporting two 8" bass drivers, a single 7" midrange, and a 1" dome tweeter. While the bass drivers are made of polypropylene, the midrange and tweeter drivers are made of a very strong and rigid aluminum-manganese alloy.

The drivers are rather large and the bass spec indicates that they don’t go very low for speakers of this size. I can’t find any info regarding impedance curve. They are 4 ohm and your amp has power, but very risky to buy w/o an audition.
Thanks to all who've responded so far. I sure appreciate the effort. 
In an attempt to further specify so as to take full advantage of all this knowledge out here I will add a bit more info.
My general ear preferences tend toward the highs and away from the lows. Part of this is hearing loss and part may be personal choice bit I do find that when an equalizer is available I seem to always turn up the higher frequencies and turn down the lower ones. Bass tones to my ears seem to often overpower.
Also these theoretical new speakers kind of have to go in a fairly limited location. One foot from the end wall and two and a half feet from the sides of a 12 x16 listening room that is open at the away side to a cathedral ceiling.
Thanks again for all your past and future input.