Speaker upgrade

Hi,
I am currently using a pair of kef blades and love the sound . They r in a room that’s 28 ft by 22 ft with 20 ft ceilings . It’s open to large rooms on 3 side via tall arches . The room is acoustically treated optimally by asc with their tube traps .
my sub bass system is a pair of jl audio f113v2 with a cr-1 crossover placed and optimally integrated by Barry Oder the Sounddoctor. 
my electronics are 
ayre Mx-r twenty
ayre kx-r twenty 
digital 
wolf Alfa 3 sx streamer 
t+a sd 3100 hv reference dac
ayre c-5xe 
analog
sme 30/2 with Lyra Etna lambda sl catridge 
van den hul the grail se phono stage 

I am very happy with my sound . I listen to vocal music , jazz, country and rock. I am thinking of changing my speakers to see if there will be any improvement.
i am only interested in 
a. Sealed enclosure speakers
b speakers which don’t have tweeters firing to back ( to me that messes the focus and give false impressions of the sound stage ) .
i have shortlisted the yg acoustics Sonja 2.2/2.3 and the magico m3.
the price range I am looking at is the price of the above mentioned speakers .
i would appreciate any recommendations and also experiences with the above speakers especially on which would suit my ayre amps the best . Thank you In advance 

newtoncr
My impression (based unfortunately on listening in very different rooms) is that the YG Sonja 2 has more energy at the frequency extremes and is the "flatter" of the two, while the Magico M3 is "warmer". As to which is the better match for your Ayre amps (very nice amps by the way), I don’t know but imo a "tie" goes to the Magico for its higher voltage sensitivity.

What I’d also look at is speaker/room compatibility. You mentioned that your room is acoustically treated, which can mean different things. If your room was optimized for the KEF Blades, I’m inclined to suspect it might be a bit overdamped for the Magicos and their more subdued top octave.

Best of luck with your quest!

Duke
@duke , 
I talked to Jordan from asc who did my room treatment. He had also worked with yg Acoustics Sonja 2.3 at the rmaf 2019. He tells me the dispersion pattern for the blades and Sonja are very similar and not much changes would need to be done to room treatment. He had not personally worked with magico . 
"I talked to Jordan from asc... He tells me the dispersion pattern for the blades and Sonja are very similar and not much changes would need to be done to room treatment."   

Good call talking with him. What he says makes sense to me.  

Duke

Great choices, add a third Vandersteen 7 Mk 2 which work hyper well w Ayre gear, Richard V and Charlie were fast friends and RV used MX-R at home while developing his own amplifier. Use your subs and built in subs to create a swarm and away you go. I have heard both of your choices and the Blades and prefer the YG, but your room is a variable.
i ran my 7’s w VX-R Twenty, Ayre is hyper musical ...
have fun, enjoy the music and the journey
best to you
jim