Speaker upgrade

I am planning on upgrading my speakers. I have the following equipment:

B & W 802N speakers
Jeff Rowland M301 amps
Jeff Rowland Synergi IIi preamp
Wadia 270 SE tansport
Harmonix 777 DAC
Audio Magic Power conditioners

I listen to mostly female and male voaclists and older jazz. I am currently happy with the sound that I am getting but I have extra funds at this time and want to upgrade my speakers. My budget is around $10,000. I will sell the speakers after I sell the new ones and use that money to buy the Jeff Rowland 302 amp. What is out there that is a must audition speaker for a 15' x 30' listening sapce? Thanks again for any suggestions.
bryanhod
If you are not married to dynamic drivers there is the new Martin Logan Summit. Burning in a pair right now. Sound great so far but need to mellow a little as do all electrostats when new. Was very pessimistic about the powered woofers but they have proven to be very tight and accurate straight out of the box. Dynamic as heck at the moment.
I listen mostly to female vocals and the best speakers I think for vocals are the Vandersteens. They are just neural and the phase correctness blends the voice perfectly between drivers. Also have just a awesome sound stage and your is just about the perfect size.

Also if you get the 5 they have built in subs which I use to think why till I got into tubes they allow a natural byamping so your mailn amps can provide power to the drivers.

Just my 2C I'm sure there are many more grate speakers out there and I have listened to most. Look for something transparent and find a good dealer to set them up. Remember the room is 50% of your sound.
The Quattro's from Vandersteen are more in you price range and I believe they also have powered subs in them.

Also, the JM Lab Uptopia line is very nice.

I did like the new Diamond series from B&W. The prevoius models I thought had a tendency to be a bit on the bright side.

Good luck