Speakers costing range of 2500-3500 per pair

With my budget what speakers would work well with the Denon 4311-ci
spendmoney
Hearing is a sense, like taste or smell.  I doubt 30 people would all have the same impression of the same dinner entree, if they all were to sample it.  Surely, the morphology of each person's ears differs, as well as each person's neural pathways.  No, I don't see how it would even be possible for every person to hear things exactly the same. Perhaps, the overall sound could be perceived similarly, but also the fine details?
helomech..I owned a pair of Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 SE's, which I sold before Christmas. A remarkable review you can find on The Sound Apprentice website. Go to their homepage and to the right click on Ascend Acoustics on their topic and brands list. Their conclusion is correct, a benchmark product. It is the best bookshelf I have ever heard in thirty years in its price range. Had it hooked up to my Rega Mira 3 integrated.
mtrot..Then why do we assume all reviewers hear the same thing? This is nothing more than propaganda from the high end industry. Your confusing hearing with sensitivity. Comparing eating a plate of Spaghetti to listening to music is a stupid analogy. If you believe that than go eat a sub woofer.
Paper cones I "hear" are more delicious.
I recently started using 99db Klipsch Heresy IIIs which don’t ring unless ringing is part of the music, which it rarely is. Years ago I also talked to Richard Vandersteen on the phone about 1Bs I'd sent in for cover refurbishing, and after asking if there were any updates I could add to my speaker cloth order, he got testy and pointed out they'd been completely revised and my request was ridiculous…a treasured audio moment.
audiozen,

Really?  First, I do not assume all reviewers hear the same thing, for my stated reasons.  Second, do you deny that our hearing is a sense, much as taste or smell?