Speakers for First Watt SIT-1 amp

My favorite sound seems to come from an SET amp and single-driver speakers but I want to leave the amp on all the time and I have kids in the house so I decided to exclude output tubes.  I went on a hunt for a solid state amp with an SET sound and landed on the First Watt SIT-1 monoblocks which I love.  I'm using them with Omega Super Alnico High Output monitors and it's a great combo but I wonder how much better speakers like this can get with this amp.  I have my eye on Voxativ, Teresonic, Audience, and maybe Audio Note or Daedalus.  Any suggestions?
ggking7
I'm using Tekton open baffle speakers with Valvet mono blocks. They are also single end ss amps. They put out around 18 watts at 4 ohms. Not sure what the first watt is rated at, but the Tekton/Valvet combination sounds spectacular.  
Srajan Ebaen of 6moons discusses the SIT 1 driving the Cube Audio Nenuphar in his review of these speakers. I'm considering them. Take a look. 
@boxer12  I can imagine that being a fantastic paring. I considered Valvet for my Tekton speakers also. I recently reconsidered their latest monoblocks for another application. I'd love to hear more about your system. Hope you are open to sharing some additional information here. Thanks.
Given the SIT-1’s very high 4 ohm output impedance, and the fact that it has a lower power rating for a 4 ohm load than for an 8 ohm load, I suspect that the sonics provided by the amp itself would be significantly improved if you were to go to speakers having considerably higher impedance than the "4-6 ohms" of your present speakers.

Regarding the mention of Daedalus, I am a very happy owner of Lou’s Ulysses model, which have a particularly flat and benign impedance curve, but I suspect that their 6 ohm nominal impedance would result in their being a less than optimal match for the SIT-1.

To add to the candidates that have been suggested, if it fits your budget you may want to consider the Devore O/96 (96 db/1W/1m, 10 ohms nominal, 8.75 ohms min).

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al
I will second glennewdick's recommendation of the Omega SAMs.

I would also suggest you try to audition the Coherent speakers from Canada.  I have a pair of 8s in my office and they sound stunning.  The 10s and 12s are even better and there is no need for subwoofer augmentation.

I have own both and listened to a friend's SIT-2 amp.  I still prefer my SET amp but it was far and away the best SS sound I have ever heard.