Spectron vs Parasound vs Cary vs ?

I need help deciding on my next move for a 2 channel amp. I will be powering my B&W 802D speakers thru a Cary SLP03 tube preamp. I am currently using a Cary cinema 7B amp as I prefer it sound to the Krell 400Xi that I have been using. The Krell is too hard and etching on highs. The Cary offers a better balance and warmer sound without giving up any detail. I have also been considering the Cary Cinema 2 which is twice the ouput of the Cinema 7B @ 200W. I have been considering the Specton, Parasound A21 and perhaps a Pass amp. My budget is 4K, new or used.

Sources are Rega Planar 2 turntable, Oppo 83 SE, Rotel 1520 CD and Krell KID.

stl114_nj
The Anthem Statement amps do not have stable voltage at all gain levels. Its a typical solid state design with fluxuating voltage with no full voltage regulation so the amp will run much hotter than the Sanders Magtech and has a much lower damping factor.
I do have to admit that i do not know about the stable voltage thing... i do know that after hours and hours of movies the p5 is only "warm" to the touch. i do know that the multi mono amp design of the anthem is not typical for ss amps. The anthem have brought my b&w's to life. i hope i am not giving bad advise to others.
thanks,
Bill
Bill..not giving bad advise at all. All amps do a good job but some better than others. The most important is how efficient is the amp you own. This is why Class D amps have made great strides during the past seven years because of their efficiency. The key benefit to stable voltage is there is no wasted current failing to leave the amplifier output. When the voltage is unstable, then you have the problem of the voltage constantly fluxuating and a percentage of current fails to leave the amp causing heat problems and less continuous output of watts at different ohm levels. This wasted voltage creates heat which is why internal heat sinks and external heat fins are necessary.
Is there a spec that show the efficiently? i am curious to know where my stands in comparison.
thanks,
Bill
Baranowski..There is no spec listing with companies that manufacture amplifiers that specifies the percentage of wasted voltage. Amps that are very hot to the point you'll get second degree burns if you lay your hand on the heat fins for a short time period is an amp with poor voltage regulation. Amps that are luke warm to slighty warm is a good sign the designer did a good job regulating the voltage. One of the many things I like about the Sanders Magtech amp with full voltage regulation, is the top cover is a complete solid piece with no slits or cut open air vents that would allow dust and dirt to get into the amp.