SR Tuning Discs, Psychoacoustic Bias and Listening Fatigue

By the way the SR Tuning Discs are snake oil. They don’t make a damned bit of difference. Careful about psychoacoustic bias. Fresher ears hear small differences greater than fatigued ears. At first listen, again A-B ing instantaneously with streamer cable plus Disc against exact same master and material on CD player transport digitally into same Bryston DAC, the two sources about 5 seconds apart to hear “phrase” of that duration in instant back to back repetition, I THOUGHT I heard a shocking large difference. But it was the first listen of the day. Then removed Disc from cable and did same thing. A LITTLE less dramatic difference. Ok. Then put Disc back onto cable. About the SAME as last. Hmmm. Then repeated this whole process about 6 more times to be sure. Then left room for hour. Came back in and did test once WITHOUT Disc. BIG DIFFERENCE. Like first test of the day with Disc ON cable. 

CONCLUSION :  THE DIFFERENCES I HEARD WHICH I INITIALLY ATTRIBUTED TO THE SR TUNING DISCS WERE PSYCHOACOUSTIC AND LISTENING FATIGUE BIAS. SYNERGISTIC RESEARCH TUNING DISCS MAKE ZERO DIFFERENCE. 

But that’s my opinion. You can take it with a grain of salt if you so desire. 

tlcocks

My gear is Bryson B135 SST2 Integrated Amp with respectable onboard DAC (see Mike Lavorgna of Twittering Machines comments), Auralic Aries Dual Femto streamer connected to integrated with Shunyata Theta digital cable, Martin Logan Montage with Transparent Music Link Plus speaker cable.  The integrated has a tape loop where I connect a Charter Oak PEQ-1 studio analog EQ via Cardas Clear Sky ‘round trip’ cabling. I cut that loop in and out to taste and mood and depending upon the material listened to by simply toggling the monitor button on the Bryston remote from the listening position. 
Thanks. 

I'm really starting to get tired of this site. No offense, but who cares? Return them if you don't like them. You have 30 days.

@coralkong , just was sharing my experience and my method. I recommend instead of getting upset just take what I said with a grain of salt. 

"Psycho acoustics" is probably a much more profound subject than many people are willing to give real attention to. The SR discs appear to be discs of nothing more than carbon which as we all know is quite electrically conductive, so it wouldn't be at all surprising if placing them in the vicinity of electrical components might have some field effects. On the other hand, they may be made of the same stuff in powder form that inhabits their fuses, and I have in the past been impressed with the performance of the audio fuses especially the "Purple" ones.

It is a jungle out there. Welcome to the jungle.