SR XOT Transducer ?

Guys,

Have any of tried the SR XOTs and how are they different than EVS Ground enhancers, which are substantially cheaper?

Thanks,
128x128wig
Wig: the EVS Ground Enhancers are totally different than the XOT transducers. Work and sound differently. Remember also that the XOT's will have a significant effect right out of the box, but will not achieve their final sound for 75+ hours of use. Worth the effort to try them in your system.
Well I got my XOTs a couple of days ago. My stereo system does not compare to the above listed(post). I started out with a home theater and moved to 2 channel system in the home theater.
Mark Levinson 335 amp
B@W Matrixs 800 speakers for the left and right
Transparent reference (newer mm2)speaker cable
Modd oppo 95 (UP Grade Co.)
Modd Onyko 5508 ( Up Grade Co.)
Transparent Reference xlr (newer mm2) Between Oppo and Onkyo
Time Portal Reference xlr from Onyko and 335 amp
Psaudio P10 and a Psaudio Power base
The XOTs right out of the boxes sounded very good on red book CD-Base was tighter -back around vocals where more noticeable it just sounded better all around. On SACDs there was a change but not like on red book CDs the sound on SACds was different not bad not great just different. I was told the XOT need about 75 hours on them mine have about 20 hours. So yes I would recommend them for a try.
So far they are worth the money.
Yoby,

I evaluated them in my system but didn't like what they did; cleaner sound stripped out musicality...
Yoby,

I am finding something similar out of the box -- cleaner but less musical. Does the "cleanness" mellow after 75 hours? Anyone with experience here?