Stillpoints and reference-level speakers

Seems logical to assume that the makers of megabuck speakers would use superior footers in their designs. Any experience out there with Stillpoints isolation devices to support the reference-level offerings from Magico, TAD, Rockport, Tidal, and others?
psag
The Sistrum stands greatly interest me for electronics but I'm concerned of my products sitting on sharp tips that will indent or scratch up the bottom of the product. Is there a solution to this?
Jafox, there is a solution, called coupling disks. Actually they sound better when used than without them.

There is a method using scotch tape to hold them on until you have the speaker or component on top.
Thanks are due Charles1dad, Grannyring, Agear, Tbg, Glory and everyone else who has weighed in on this technology with their personal experience. Your findings have given me confidence that it does something quite noticeable and beneficial. My system does not lack dynamics or speed, but I am curious to hear what these products add to these qualities.

Congrats and enjoy.
charles1dad, did you get a laugh out of my last post to you?, I was hopeing to lighten up the thread from the invasion of chiberish ,mmm, I wonder if the apprentice XL stands will be better than the 103 for sound quality, cheers.
The Sistrum stands greatly interest me for electronics but I'm concerned of my products sitting on sharp tips that will indent or scratch up the bottom of the product. Is there a solution to this?

They make protective disks that work very nicely to protect your Gucci electronics