Streamer, Dac,with Pre Amp

I'm getting the Yamaha AS2200 integrated amplifier and was wondering how to hook up Eversolo dmp-a8 and use dmp-a8's pre amp. Do I put AS2200 in main derect so not to use both pre amps

This is my 1st post on Audiogon respect the forum 

garrymac

If you like sound that’s warmer and laid back, TMR has Bryston BDA-3.14 DAC Streamer. With this unit you will probably need to subscribe to Roon as the Bryston Manic Moose is not the greatest user interface ever. But…this is a good sounding DAC and with Roon it should be very nice. It also gives you flexibility to add a good streamer later on and use it as DAC only. It’s worth checking out especially if you can knock the price down a bit.
https://tmraudio.com/components/d-a-converters/bryston-bda-3-14-network-streaming-dac-d-a-converter-1-4/

This would be my choice over Eversolo. Another plus is Bryston customer support is first rate.

If you use the analog out to your new integrate amp you’ll be using both pre-amps. That’s ok. You won’t have the sound of just your new integrated preamp. You’ll have two gain (volume) controls. That’s my current configuration and it’s fine. I’m going A8 RCA out to my Conrad-Johnson preamp because it’s single ended (RCA), not balanced which gives me a little tube sound with the CJ magic. If your new integrated amp doesn’t have a remote control, you can adjust the volume with the A8 remote. You can also adjust the gain between the two to suit your sonic preferences.

Golden…is your A8 now playing Apple High Rez natively (bit perfect) after the update? Does the A8 lean towards the bright side IYO?