Streaming transport suggestions

I’m looking for a high quality streaming transport. No interest in a streamer with a DAC as I’m quite happy with my DAC (Bricasti M1). These are the units I’m aware of- Lumin U1 and U1 mini; Auralic Aries G1 and G2; Simaudio Mind 2. At one point j thought I wanted a server, but I have reevaluated that. What else should I check out? 
128x128zavato
I would +1 @jayrossi13 - why not use what the manufacturer of your DAC uses?

Also, Bricasti make a highly well regarded network streaming transport of their own:

https://bricasti.com/en/consumer/m5.php
I own the Bryston DAC3, which is terrific.  I thought, why not pair it with a Bryston player?  I bought the BDP3.  Terrible player.  Just because a company makes a good DAC doesn’t mean their expertise will carry over to other areas
Addressing several responses

* multi-room isn't a factor
* will not consider a server (and don't appreciate a dealer ignoring what I        said and trying to upsell me)
* My M1 doesn't have the ethernet option
* The M5 doesn't appear to be a plug and play solution

I'm looking for high quality and simple to use. These days I am running Qobuz through Audirvana on my MacBook Pro, and also listen to numerous hi-rez files on my MacBook Pro., also via Audirvana. The reason I no longer feel the need for a server is that ever single album I has as a hi-rez file is available on Qobuz. Worst case I could transfer those files to a usb stick and listen that way. Thus the server function is superfluous. 

Re the bdp3, I've been told people aren't crazy about the user interface. 

FWIW, the best streamer I ever heard was a Naim streamer. I was told it was close to $3ok. Well beyond my budget. 

You might like the brand new Aurender N200. It's a streamer with user-installed SSD bays you can optionally add down the road if you decide you'd like local storage. If you don't, no worries, it's just a streamer. Flexibility is nice.