Suggestions for a DAC/Streamer to replace BlueOS Node Streamer

First of all I’m not a “hifi nut” and not looking to replace any other gear, cables, power supplies, conditioners etc. Music is just one hobby. I stream Apple music via Apple play; that’s it (replaced Quboz with Apple for several reasons). My 2 channel gear is the said Node, an MC2700, an MC462 and a pair of BW 801D4. I have a CD collection that was ripped and resides on an SSD drive connected to the Node. A rarely used source. I have a Magnum Dynlab FM tuner for the occasional radio listening so don’t need a digital radio signal. I don’t use headphones. There seem to be “good/great/fantastic” DACs out anywhere from ~ $500 to 5K+. Seems like I’d benefit from replacing the NODE with something complementary to my existing gear to improve the sound presented to my ears. I’d appreciate some suggestions. 

Surjio

sengha

Sadly confirmed what many have said. Lossless Apple Music is only playable via a dongle attached to iphone/ipad that’s feeding an external DAC. Might do that or re-look at other streaming options and purchase songs/CDs they don’t have and have them on USB drive.

Apple is a great streaming service, but they really attempt to keep you in their ecosystem which can be limiting. Unsure if you’ve checked lately, but Tidal’s Global and Indian categories have grown over the past three years - may be worth checking out. 

And if Tidal meets your needs I would use Soundiiz to transfer playlists and albums from Apple Music to Tidal, and then utilize Tidal Connect with your Cambridge EXN100. Tidal Connect will be lossless while allowing you to stay within the Tidal UI for controlling (playing) and exploring music. Food for thought.

I upgraded from node to Cambridge cvx v2.

The Cambridge dac didn't come close to the sound my Black ice dad fx glass dac. So I'm using the Cambridge as a streamer funning coax thru black ice Dac . Then thru Schiit saga plus and finally threw A Mac mc152 and on to Lsa signature 20. ( Similar to b an w 802's). The sound is amazing. Why aren't you using The Mac dac2? It's supposed to be pretty too notch. 

I upgraded from an early BluOS Node to an eversolo to a NAD M33, which also uses the BluOS, so no need to learn another app. Used M33s are around $3500 on ebay. Thats an all-in-one device. You can also plug that SSD into the M33. 

Spending big on the Eversolo master or A8 is foolish , terrible support.  Real amateur software development at Zidoo / Eversolo.   Cumulative updates should include all revisions prior.  

Not cool to have a perfectly good working product and hobble it with botched firmware .   I believe USB out is important whether you use it or not.   Don't take away features!!!!   Every update seems to negativity affect a feature or omits something.   

I was initially impressed but have lost all confidence that they will correct issues.