Suggestions for phono preamp for LOMC's

I am looking for a phono preamp that will work with LOMC cartridges.   Budget up to $2500 but would be quite happy spending significantly less.  I have about $10k invested in my table/arm so any appropriate suggestions would be appreciated.   New or used would be fine.

bobheinatz

Great suggestions from everyone.   I am researching all options listed here.  Thank you very much.  Keeping them coming. 

Not enough gain is often a problem with the lowest output of LOMCs, like less than 0.3mV @ 5cm/sec.  However, I cannot recall ever having a problem with too much gain, if we restrict the discussion to LOMC cartridges and MC inputs. And what most forget is to add in any gain from an active linestage.

Another Allnic recommendation here. Their new step up transformer uses silver windings, which is an audible enhancement.

I am using the Sun Valley Phono EQ which is a kit (though you can pay to have them assembled) with a Lundahl SUT and it sounds absolutely incredible. I also have a Hagerman Trumpet (with an upgraded power supply), Bottlehead Eros and a Pete Millett LR Phono stage I built and the Sun Valley blows them all away.