Supply chain affecting anyone?

Just found out from my dealer that my Sonus Faber speakers won’t deliver until early January (ordered in early October). For reference, he says it normally takes 2-3 weeks. 
128x128bigtex22
I am thankful for what I have and what most of us all enjoy today. The sky is not falling and perhaps it’s time to take a deep breath. Sometimes the best way through challenging times is not to grumble or spread fear. Sometimes it’s best to be thankful and encouraging. Just a timeout break for this darkening thread.
Yes, bicycle parts - SRAM in particular is going to hold up delivery of a new bike by months, but they are not the only company having issues.
I am in manufacturing but not hifi. I have been watching things get worse since the beginning of the pandemic. Our normal supplier leads times have gone from 30 days 9 months on some materials. The costs for shipping containers have increased 500%. At the same time our customers are having great sales numbers and our factories are fully booked through to the fall of 2022. It is insane.
I don't expect things to get better for the supply chain and shipping costs until the end of 2022 at the earliest
Ron @ New Record Day loves the LOUNGE phono pre amp. Ordered one from Robert ( hand built) $349.....Magnificent sounding ...very short wait. Highly recommended.